Supporting Bearcats in the pursuit of excellence beyond the classroom, Ruston High School’s Athletic Program offers a positive, meaningful experience that grows and enhances the lives of student participants. With twelve LHSAA sport teams from which to choose, students are able to hone their mindsets and their physical skills. Bearcat athletes make a commitment to themselves, their teammates, and their school to excel not only in their sport but also in their lives.
Bearcat Soccer Camp
A soccer camp for boys and girlss ages 5-14 (entering 8th grade).
Soccer Camp Registration
Little Dribblers Basketball Camp
A basketball camp available to boys and girls entering 1st-7th grades.
Little Dribblers Registration
Ruston High School Football Camp
A football camp available for boys entering K-9th grade.
Registration July 30th at 8am.
Questions may be directed to Coach Baugh.
Ruston High School Mini Cheer Clinic
A cheer clinic for girls entering Pre-K to 5th grade.
Cheer Clinic Registration
Strong Girls Camp with Lady Bearcat Powerlifting
Fitness, games, cooking, and crafts for girls who've completed PreK-5th grade.
Strong Girls Registration
- Athletic Director, Coach Jerrod Baugh
- Athletic Secretary, Virginia Rainwater
- Baseball, Coach Toby White
- Basketball (Boys), Coach Adrian Hester
- Basketball (Girls), Coach Meredith Graf
- Cross Country, Coach Dustin Cochran
- Football, Coach Jerrod Baugh
- Golf, Coach Chris Rathburn
- Power-Lifting (Boys), Coach Michael Peterson
- Power-Lifting (Girls), Coach Sarah Wages
- Soccer (Boys), Coach Ryan Abbott
- Soccer (Girls), Coach Lauren Prescott
- Softball, Coach Tim Smith
- Swim, Coach Cameron Brandao
- Tennis, Coach David Poe
- Track, Coach Allen Whitaker
- Trainer, Coach Chris Brister
- Volleyball, Coach Lucie Hunt